From IE Internet helpdesk
- What is a computer virus?
- If a virus infects my company what are the costs?
- Can I get support from IE Internet?
- What can I do if I receive a virus notification?
- I have received an email telling me a virus has been stopped - what does this mean?
- How often is IE Internet's Anti-Virus library updated?
- I already have an Anti-Virus solution; why should I use IE Internet's solution?
- Do I need to do anything or purchase any additional hardware or software?
- How does IE Internet's solution stop viruses so quickly?
- Does IE Internet's solution measure volumes of email passing in and out of our network and virus activity levels?
- How do I know my email has been scanned?
- What happens if a virus is detected but the email contains important information, which is needed urgently?
- What happens once a virus is detected?
- How does IE Internet's MailWall scan for viruses?
Pages in category ‘Viruses’
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.